Buffalo cauliflower lettuce wraps are perfect for family dinner, a delicious appetizer, and always a big hit on game day! I love anything covered in buffalo sauce and was so excited to turn one of my favorite recipes into an easy plant-based alternative.
I love the freshness of the lettuce and celery and the spicy, savory buffalo sauce brings this recipe to the next level. There's something about eating a vegetable-rich meal that makes me feel extra healthy and good about my food choices (even if those veggies are covered in sauce!).
You can easily make your buffalo cauliflower more or less spicy with your choice of buffalo sauce. Go for mild if you don't want as much spicy, and choose a hotter variety if you want to turn up the heat!
The only downside to these delicious lettuce wraps is that they tend to get a little messy. I never let messy food scare me away from a good meal though. Grab some extra napkins and lets get cooking!
Your feedback is important to me! If you try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a comment below. This helps me improve my recipes and helps others find these recipes as well.
Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- 1 head cauliflower small-medium
- 1 head Bibb or butter lettuce
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 rib celery
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425o
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Cut your cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and toss in a large bowl with the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and toss in buffalo sauce. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Arrange the buffalo cauliflower in your lettuce wraps along with the shredded cabbage, celery, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.