This Mediterranean charcuterie board is filled with a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, savory olives, creamy hummus, and more!
If you love entertaining and are looking for a dish that will please a crowd, this recipe is for you!
There is something for everyone on this Greek charcuterie board. It makes a great appetizer, mediterranean snack or grazing board, and will leave everyone feeling satisfied.
Reasons You'll Love This Recipe
- Vegan & vegetarian: We don't use any meat or animal products on this snack board, making it a great option for a variety of dietary needs.
- Prep in advance: You can wash, slice, and prep most of this dish in advance. Decrease the stress of entertaining by making this the night before and assembling as needed.
- Perfect for a crowd: You can easily scale the size of this board up or down depending on the amount of people you need to feed.
Fruit: You can use any fresh fruit that you like best. I prefer using fresh berries, grapes, and figs.
Vegetables: Celery, carrots, cucumbers, and tomatoes are classic choices for a mediterranean spread.
Olives: I like to use a variety of olives for great flavor. My go-to choices are Kalamata olives and green olives.
Dips & Spreads: The classic dips I like to use on this board are hummus and tzatziki.
Breads: Any cracker, pita, or bread works well.
Garnishes: Using fresh herbs is always a beautiful and fragrant way to decorate a board. For a mediterranean spread I like using fresh mint, basil, or dill.
A complete list of ingredients and quantities is located in the recipe card below.
Substitutions & Additions
Add in plant-based meats & cheese: I tried to keep this board to more of a fresh arrangement with less processed food. With that being said, traditional charcuterie boards use a variety of cheeses and cured meats. This is a vegan charcuterie board so we left those food items off our board.
You can use your favorite plant-based cheeses and meat substitutes if you prefer.
Swap ingredients out: You can absolutely take certain foods off this board and replace them with other foods.
Add more dips and spreads: If you're a big fan of dips and spreads you can add more to your board. I recommend different flavors of hummus, tzatziki, eggplant dip, pesto, harissa, jams and jellies.
Top Tip: If you're short on time you can prep most of these ingredients the day before you plan to serve this board.
Step by Step Instructions
This mediterranean board is easy to make following these simple instructions:
Step 1: Start by thoroughly washing all produce.
Step 2: Prep the produce. Cut the produce into bite-sized pieces, slice the strawberries, and cut the grapes into small clusters.
Step 3: Arrange all ingredients across the board or cheese platter.
Step 4: Garnish with fresh herbs and figs.
- 1 for 1 swaps: When creating your board feel free to leave off any foods that you don't like. With that being said, if you omit a food I recommend adding a new food in its place. It can be double of another food that's already on the board or a new food.
- Use a variety of different flavors and textures: In order to keep your Mediterranean grazing board
- Use fresh ingredients: In order to get the best possible flavors, I recommend using fresh produce. Don't shop for the ingredients several days in advance if possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can either cover the entire tray and place it in the refrigerator or disassemble the board and store the ingredients in closed containers. You can store it in the fridge for up to three days.
Try to incorporate as many Greek foods as possible. This could include foods such as olives, veggies, fruits, pita bread, hummus, tzatziki sauce, etc.
There are so many occasions that are perfect for serving this mediterranean charcuterie board. These are some of my top/favorite recommendations:
- Holiday gatherings
- Birthday celebrations
- Dinner parties
- Bridal/wedding showers
- Baby showers
- Girl's night in
- Book club
More Mediterranean Recipes You'll Love
If you loved this recipe or any recipe on my website, please consider leaving a star rating or a comment below. I love hearing your feedback!
Mediterranean Charcuterie Board
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup tzatziki
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup figs
- 2 cups olives
- 1 cup pickles
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup bell peppers
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 2 cups pita chips
- 1 pita bread
- fresh mint for garnish
- Wash and prep all ingredients. Make sure that celery, carrots, and peppers are all cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange everything on a large cutting board or cheese board.
- Garnish with figs and fresh mint sprigs.