This waffle charcuterie board is perfect for entertaining at brunch, Mother's Day, or any morning get-together or celebrations. It is filled with fluffy waffles, fresh fruit, toppings, and more!
Reasons You'll Love This Recipe
- Perfect for entertaining: This waffle breakfast board is the perfect way to elevate your next morning gathering. It's perfect for parties, brunch, holidays, and special occasions.
- Easy to make: Simply gather all of your ingredients and arrange them on the board. It is truly that easy!
- Vegan & vegetarian: This recipe is vegan and vegetarian. You can use a variety of plant-based items for your board to accommodate different dietary needs and preferences.
Waffles: Choose classic waffles or add fruit, chocolate chips, or anything else you like best. You also have the choice of either making homemade waffles or using frozen waffles.
Fruit: Fresh fruit will add great fiber, flavor, and color to your board.
Spreads and dips: Classic waffle spreads like butter (plant-based), maple syrup, nut butters are a great way to add more flavors and variety.
Toppings: Add little bowls of fun toppings like chocolate chips, powdered sugar, syrup, and more.
For a full list of ingredients and quantities see the recipe card below.
Top Tip: Serve this waffle charcuterie board fresh for best results!
Substitutions & Additions
Waffles: Swap out the flavors and varieties of waffles that you use on your board. You can also add pancakes into the mix as well.
Toppings: Eliminate any toppings that you don't think your guests will enjoy and add in any extras that you prefer instead.
Garnishes: Using garnishes when plating your board can elevate the finished dish to the next level. Use fresh herbs like mint and fresh produce as a decorative finish.
- Use a variety of foods: Using a variety of waffles, fruits, and toppings will help to ensure that everything finds something that they love on your waffle board. This will also maintain a good amount of different flavors, texture, and colors to keep things appealing.
- Make the waffles fresh: While some of this board can be prepared ahead of time like the fruit and toppings, the waffles should be made just before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best workaround for this is to freshly make the waffles just before serving.
Waffles boards are typically made up of: waffles, spreads such as: butter, nut butters, or hazelnut spread, toppings like: syrup and powdered sugar, as well as fresh fruit.
Some of the post popular and highly recommended toppings for your waffles to include on your waffle board are:
- Powdered sugar
- Butter (plant-based)
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup
- Hazelnut spread
- Cream cheese (plant-based)
- Fresh fruit
- Whipped cream
You can enjoy this waffle board anytime but some of the best times to serve it are:
- Mother's Day
- Holiday breakfasts or brunches
- Bridal or wedding showers
- Bachelorette parties
More Breakfast Recipes You'll Love
If you loved this recipe or any recipe on my website, please consider leaving a star rating or a comment below. I love hearing your feedback!
Waffle Charcuterie Board
- 1 Board or large serving platter
- 12 waffles
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup jelly or jam
- ½ cup cream cheese plant based
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup grapes
- ½ cup berries
- 2 oranges sliced
- Wash and prep all fresh fruit and produce for the board.
- Make the waffles that you are going to use. You can use frozen waffles or use your favorite waffle recipe.
- Assemble all ingredients on the board and serve right away.