This buffalo cauliflower sandwich is easy to make and packed with deliciously spicy flavor! If you've enjoyed my Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps or my Buffalo Cauliflower Salad, this recipe should be next on your list to try.
Once again, cauliflower has completely stolen the show! This exciting plant-based twist of a buffalo chicken sandwich is a great way to increase your vegetable intake and make a vegan-friendly meal. Whether you're searching for easy homemade comfort food or hoping to create a date night at home, you've found the right recipe.
I'm the kind of person that looks forward to dinner all day long. This is the kind of recipe that gets me really excited! Grab your favorite vegan ranch and spicy (or mild if you aren't huge on spiciness) buffalo sauce and let's get cooking.
Your feedback is important to me! If you try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a review in the comments below. This helps me improve my recipes and helps others find them as well. Thank you!
Buffalo Cauliflower Sandwich
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 buns
- 1 tbsp vegan ranch
- Preheat your oven to 350o F.
- Cut the green leaves off your cauliflower, place it stem side on the cutting board and cut down the middle creating two equal halves. Cut a 1-inch section off each of the cauliflower halves creating a “cauliflower steak”.
- Mix the spices and almond milk together and coat both pieces of cauliflower with the mixture. Next, coat each piece of cauliflower with your breadcrumbs and shake off any extra.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- At the 20 minute mark, remove from the oven and toss in the buffalo sauce until evenly coated. Return the cauliflower to the oven for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Assemble your sandwich with lettuce, tomato, red onion, buffalo cauliflower, and a drizzle of vegan ranch. Enjoy!