These spicy peanut noodles are creamy and delicious, and can be ready in just 15 minutes! The ingredients for this recipe are inexpensive and I usually have most of the ingredients already stocked in my pantry.
We could all use a little more comfort food these days and these noodles are the perfect solution.
Spicy peanut noodles are so good they make their way into our dinner rotation at least once a week. We've been really into making fakeaway this past year and I'll jump at almost any opportunity to eat pasta.
Serve with your favorite stir fried veggies, steamed broccoli, or on their own. Just be sure to make extra because you'll want to come back for seconds!
Your feedback is important to me! If you try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a comment below. This helps me improve my recipes and helps others find these recipes as well. Thank you!
Spicy Peanut Noodles
- ½ pound pasta
- ⅓ cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- ⅓ cup soy sauce low sodium
- ½ tbsp ginger grated
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp sriracha
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions, drain, and set aside.
- While your pasta is cooking, mix together all of your other ingredients to make your peanut sauce. Stir well and add to a sauce pan over medium heat for a minute or two so the garlic cooks slightly.
- Mix your sauce with the cooked noodles, garnish with green onions or sesame seeds, and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, try these next: