This plant-based sushi bowl is a lazy sushi lover's dream! Add your favorite sushi ingredients on a bed of flavorful sushi rice and enjoy an easy and delicious dinner.
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice (I like to add rice vinegar, sugar, and salt to my sushi rice)
- ¼ cup shelled edamame
- ¼ cup carrot (julienned)
- ¼ cup cucumber (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh mango (diced)
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- 1 tablespoon green onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha mayo
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Cook your sushi rice according to package instructions. I like to add a little rice vinegar, salt, and sugar to my cooked sushi rice.
Wash all produce and cut/slice/chop as directed above.
Add the rice to a bowl and arrange fruits, veggies, and nuts on top. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions on top and drizzle sriracha mayo over everything.