This refreshing sesame salad is healthy, crisp, and full of incredible flavor. This salad starts with a base of nourishing kale and is topped with a variety of crunchy vegetables and is finished with a light and refreshing sesame dressing. I love being able to incorporate a variety of different flavors and textures and feel this makes for a really fun and yummy dish!
I started my plant-based journey about two years ago and love exploring different vegetables that I never know about before. Watermelon radishes are still relatively new in my food repertoire and I love the flavor and bright, beautiful color they bring to the table.
I also love preparing my veggies in different ways! In this salad I use spiralized cucumbers and carrot swirls (really easy to make using a basic vegetable peeler). This is a great way to "spice up" vegetables I would usually put into a salad and makes them more exciting and even kind of fun to eat!
Your feedback is important to me! If you try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a comment below. This helps me improve my recipes and helps others find these recipes as well.
Refreshing Sesame Salad
- 4 cups kale
- ½ cup cucumbers thinly sliced
- ½ cup radishes thinly sliced
- ¼ cup edamame shelled
- ¼ cup red cabbage shredded
- ½ cup carrots
- ½ cup cucumbers spiralized
- ¼ cup cilantro
Sesame Dressing Ingredients
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- Start by mixing your sesame dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Wash and prep all vegetables according to ingredient list. Assemble prepped veggies in a large serving bowl.
- Add a splash of dressing to your salad, toss, and serve right away.
If you enjoyed this recipe, try these recipes next: