Anyone who knows me well knows about my strong love for noodles (especially Asian noodles of any kind) so this post is long overdue. Come along on this delicious noodle journey with me!
- 1 lb rice noodles
- 1 cup shelled edamame (I bought a bag of frozen shelled edamame)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup purple cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup green cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup bell peppers (thinly sliced)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- ¼ cup cilantro (chopped)
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 lime for garnish
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 inches grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves (minced
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
Cook rice noodles according to package instructions.
Wash and dry all produce.
Add rice noodles and all salad ingredients to a large serving dish.
Add all dressing ingredients into a seperate bowl and whisk together.
Add dressing to salad and toss well.