Say hello to your new go-to summer salad. This salad is loaded with sweet and delicious toppings that make for a great side dish or an entire meal!
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup shaved coconut
- 3 celery ribs (chopped)
- ½ Granny Smith apple (sliced)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
Wash all produce well, dry and set aside.
Add kale and spinach to a large serving bowl, followed by all remaining toppings.
Mix together your olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper, then drizzle on top of salad.
Toss salad, garnish with apple slices.