This sweet apple salad is loaded with my favorite fall fruit! I love the crisp spinach and the sweet, crunchy apples. This salad is packed with the amazing texture that every salad should have!
I live in New England and look forward to picking fresh apples every fall. After we hit the orchard, we always come home with way too many and need creative ways to use them all up. If you're looking for a great way to use those fresh apples, this recipe is for you!
Honey crisp apples are crisp and juicy and my favorite type of apple to snack on, and perfect for this salad. This article by Allrecipes is my favorite guide to which apples are the best to eat, cook, and bake with!
This salad is perfect for a fall picnic, dinner at home, or prep it ahead of time and take it for lunch at work! These delicious, fresh ingredients make it the perfect salad for any occasion.
Your feedback is important to me! If you try this recipe, please leave a star rating and a comment below. This helps me improve my recipes and helps others find these recipes as well.
Sweet Apple Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup apples thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Start by mixing together all ingredients for your maple dijon vinaigrette and then set aside.
- Wash all produce then add your baby spinach to a large serving bowl. Top with sliced apples, pecans, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts.
- Add a few spoonfuls of your homemade dressing to the salad and toss.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you'll love these recipes: