This fresh veggie sandwich is filled with creamy hummus and crisp vegetables, layered between two fluffy slices of sourdough bread. There are so many delicious options for lunches these days but sometimes you can’t beat the classics!
This sandwich is full of raw veggies and packed with nourishing vitamins and minerals. It’s a recipe perfect for school lunches, sunny day picnics, or a healthy meal on the go. Sandwiches are also great for meal prepping as well, add it into your weekly rotation and spice things up!
- 2 slices of vegan sourdough bread
- Fresh lettuce or your favorite dark leafy greens
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Radishes (I used watermelon radishes for an extra pop of color)
- 1 Tbsp hummus
- Wash and slice your produce.
- Spread the hummus on your sourdough bread and pile your fresh veggies on top, and enjoy!
You can swap the hummus for guacamole or your favorite dip or spread.
If you’re really feeling wild, add some chips to your sandwich for an extra texture and crunch!
Pairs well with my Spinach White Bean Soup.
If you liked this recipe, leave a rating and review below and try some of my other sandwich recipes: